A lot of “miracle” detoxification programs and products are promoted on the Internet. Be careful. With skilled oversight, detoxification can work wonders for your physical and mental health. But done wrong, it can be dangerous. Which is which? We asked detox expert Dr. Mark Stengler.
Mark Stengler, NMD, is one of the most respected integrative doctors in America. He is the best-selling author of numerous books on natural medicine and was voted the 2019 Doctor of the Year by the prestigious International Association of Top Professionals.
Patients from around the world travel to Southern California to be treated by Dr. Stengler at his acclaimed Stengler Center for Integrative Medicine, where he specializes in treating complex medical conditions and helping his patients enjoy the robust health they deserve.
His secret is all about balance. As a naturopathic medical doctor, Dr. Stengler received extensive training in both conventional medicine and natural alternatives.
- What does it mean to “detox,” and where do toxins come from? (3:10 – 4:45)
- How does the human body processes toxins? (4:48 – 10:40)
- Warning signs that you need to detox (10:45 – 11:52)
- Building detox into your everyday routines (12:00 – 14:25)
- Are different parts of the country more toxic? (14:25 – 16:22)
- How to get tested for toxins (16:25 – 19:42)
- Dr. Stengler’s three favorite detox methods—Ozone, Infra-Red Sauna, Glutathione (19:45 – 46:21)
To learn more about Dr. Stengler and his work, visit https://MarkStengler.com/
Be sure to subscribe to the Bottom Line Advocator Podcast on Apple Podcasts and share a review.