We demonstrated this remedy on national television, and the feedback has been incredible. One woman wrote to tell us that she had constant pain and no mobility in her neck. Her doctor finally told her, “You’ll just have to learn to live with the pain.” Although that was unacceptable, she didn’t know what else to do.

And then she saw us on television, talking about a remarkable raisin remedy. We got her letter two weeks after she started “The Amazing Gin-Soaked Raisin Remedy.” The woman had no pain and total mobility. She also had all of her friends waiting for their gin to be absorbed by their raisins.

This is one of dozens and dozens of success stories we’ve received. Some people have dramatic results after eating the raisins for less than a week, while it takes others a month or two to get results. There are some people for whom this remedy does nothing. But it’s inexpensive, easy to do, delicious to eat and worth a try. Be consistent—eat the raisins every day. Expect a miracle…but have patience!


1 lb golden raisins

Gin (approximately 1 pint)

Glass bowl (Pyrex is good—crystal is bad)

Glass jar with lid

Spread the golden raisins evenly on the bottom of the glass bowl, and pour enough gin over the raisins to completely cover them. Let them stay that way until all the gin is absorbed by the raisins. It takes about five to seven days, depending on the humidity in your area. (You may want to lightly cover the bowl with a paper towel so that dust or insects don’t drop in.) To make sure that all of the raisins get their fair share of the gin, occasionally take a spoon and stir the mixture, bringing the bottom layer of raisins to the top of the bowl.

As soon as all the gin has been absorbed, transfer the raisins to the jar, put the lid on and keep it closed. Do not refrigerate. Each day, eat nine raisins—exactly and only nine raisins a day. Most people eat them in the morning with breakfast.

The Research Triangle Institute (RTI.org) tested “The Amazing Gin-Soaked Raisin Remedy” for alcohol content. The result: Less than one drop of alcohol was left in nine raisins. So when people who take the raisins are feeling no pain, it’s not because they’re drunk—it’s because the remedy works.

Even so, be sure to check with your health professional to make sure that gin-soaked raisins will not conflict with any medication you may be taking or present a problem for any health challenge you may have, particularly an iron-overload condition. Also, do not give the gin-soaked raisins to children or women who are pregnant or nursing.

Gin-Soaked Raisins in the News…

ABC US News | World News