The fear and constraints of COVID-19 will continue until effective treatments and screening tests become widely available. Good news: There are treatments that are currently showing great promise, and new tests are rapidly being developed. Bad news: The media is creating mass confusion as it prefers fear-mongering headlines over clear explanations.
In this edition of the Bottom Line Advocator Podcast with Sarah Hiner, nationally acclaimed integrated practitioner Dr. Jacob Teitelbaum joins Bottom Line President Sarah Hiner to clear up the confusion about the treatments being evaluated for COVID and the progress in testing.
Specific topics discussed…
- The challenge we are facing (00:00 – 4:05)
- Media confusion—number distortions (4:05 – 6:40)
- How contagious is coronavirus…really? (6:40 – 8:42)
- Treatment: Hydroxychloroquine + ZPack (8:42 – 19:47)
- Availability of hydroxychloroquine + Zpack (19:47 – 22:05)
- Remdesivir—new drug by Gilead Sciences (22:05 – 24:24)
- Can the drugs reduce contagiousness of COVID? (24:24 – 25:02)
- Plasma transfusions (25:02 – 26:42)
- Natural disease fighters: Zinc, vitamins C and D (26:42 – 28:13)
- Vaccine status (28:13 – 30:20)
- There are reasons to feel safe right now (30:20 – 31:00)
- Melatonin can help fight coronavirus (31:00 – 31:47)
- Vitamin C and coronavirus (31:47 – 32:41)
- Licorice and coronavirus (32:41 – 33:38)
- Test options for coronavirus (33:38 – 38:35)
- If you test positive for immunity, are you protected forever? (38:35 – 39:30)
- Those at highest risk for coronavirus (39:30 –
To learn more about Dr. Teitelbaum and his work, go to Vitality101.com.
And if you enjoyed this podcast, please share a review so that more people can benefit from Be sure to subscribe to the Bottom Line Advocator Podcast with Sarah Hiner on Apple Podcasts, Spotify and Stitcher.