CBD is exploding, and everyone is an expert. Or are they? Do they really have experience using it in their practices? With documented results?
Hyla Cass, MD, is a nationally acclaimed expert in the fields of integrative medicine, psychiatry and addiction recovery. She has used CBD effectively in her practice for years.
Dr. Cass follows the following principles:
- Treat the whole person—mind, body, spirit, and environment,
- Determine the deepest root causes of symptoms, using scientific lab testing if needed.
- Apply a continuum of treatments, always beginning with the safest and most natural as possible.
In this edition of the Bottom Line Advocator Podcast, Dr. Cass joins Bottom Line president Sarah Hiner to discuss why she uses CBD in her practice, how it has helped her patients and how it can help you.
Other topics include…
- What prompted Dr. Cass to bring CBD into her practice? (2:13 – 3:08)
- What prompted the CBD explosion? (3:18 – 9:00)
- Using CBD oil to treat chronic pain (9:01 – 12:01)
- How does CBD work with your immune system? (12:02 – 13:34)
- How CBD affects anxiety, energy, stress, depression and mood (13:34 – 15:29)
- The THC/CBD connection (15:31 – 19:20)
- How CBD works with the endocannabinoid system (19:20 – 25:58)
- The connection between CBD and gut health, IBS and overall body function (26:05 – 28:20)
- The medical research on CBD (28:28 – 32:17)
- Dangers and side effects of CBD + topical vs. ingestible (32:18 – 38:25)
- CBD and dementia (38:20 – 40:28)
- The legalities of CBD (40:30 – 44:31)
- Dosing CBD (44:38 – 46:06)
- How to find good quality CBD (46:09 – 47:45)
To learn more about Dr. Cass’ Phytocannabinoid–Rich Full-Spectrum Hemp Oil Extract, you can visit her website.
Be sure to subscribe to the Bottom Line Advocator Podcast on Apple Podcasts and share a review.