We have so much control over our health and our lives, yet we choose not to take advantage of it—including doing simple things to support our immune systems. Choosing day-to-day to take time to nurture ourselves actually can change your DNA to reduce your chances of illness. As a neuroscientist and yogi, Dr. Brian Ramos has seen the proof.
In this edition of the Bottom Line Advocator Podcast with Sarah Hiner, Dr. Ramos, author of Art of Stress Free Living: Reprogram Your Life From The Inside Out joins Bottom Line President Sarah Hiner to show everyone how simple it is to live a long healthy life.
- The impending dangers of the coming winter (0:00 – 2:52)
- Meet Dr. Brian Ramos (2:52 – 4:25)
- Being a powerful health problem solver vs. a victim (4:25 – 6:42)
- The proven connection between mind and body (6:42 – 10:23)
- Feeling helpless to circumstances has a huge impact on your health (10:23 – 15:23)
- Healing occurs in the now…not in the future or the past (15:23 – 18:38)
- Wellness and well-being are crafts to master (18:38 – 19:28)
- How can you claim hacking your DNA? (19:28 – 26:40)
- The quantum physics recommendation on sleep (26:40 – 30:54)
- What your body does while you sleep (30:54 – 34:22)
- Winner mind-set + the right kind of sleep (34:22 – 37:00)
- The DNA Hacking foundation: Mindfulness and your DNA (37:00 – 39:50)
- Power of breathing to enhance mindfulness (39:50 – 42:55)
- Breathing exercise with Dr. Ramos (42:55 – 48:52)
- Chemotherapy example of the power of the mind (48:52 – 50:26)
- How Brian uses mantras (50:26 – 54:57)
- Quick-start routine (54:57 – 59:38)
- Self-forgiveness is critical (59:38 –
Learn more about Dr. Ramos and his work at DNAHackersecrets.com.
And if you enjoyed this podcast, please share a review so that more people can benefit from Be sure to subscribe to the Bottom Line Advocator Podcast with Sarah Hiner on Apple Podcasts, Spotify and Stitcher.