No matter how busy you are…no matter your daily pressures—there is always time for a little fitness. A few minutes here and there all add up to a healthier you. You just need to know where to find those minutes and how to use them for best results.
A renowned fitness expert, author and columnist for more than 30 years, Denise Austin is a champion for people who aspire to be healthy, active and vital at every stage of life. Denise’s trademark zest for life, positive outlook and purposeful attitude have endeared her to millions of fans across the country and helped make her a leader in the fitness industry. Denise is as active as ever and working to help peole reach their goals, no matter their age or background.
In this edition of the Bottom Line Advocator Podcast, Denise—one of the busiest people you will ever find—joins Bottom Line President Sarah Hiner and shares her secrets for helping men and women reach their fitness goals in unique ways that fit into their busy lifestyles.
Other topics include…
- How to tackle excuses and stay consistent and other tips from Denise (3:50 – 8:28)
- The importance of scheduling (8:30 – 10:20)
- Creating a healthy lifestyle: Men vs. women (10:22 – 11:52)
- Why it’s never too late to start exercising (11:55 – 13:55)
- Working out on the move, breathing properly and stretching (15:00 – 19:25)
- Working out the triceps, hips, push-ups, wall sits and more on-the-go exercises (19:45 – 25:55)
- Denise’s favorite muscle-toning workouts (26:00 – 28:40)
- Facial exercises and massages (33:48 – 39:54)
- Denise’s diet and eating healthy on the go (39:50 – 43:11)
To learn more about Denise and her work, you can visit her website DeniseAustin.com.
Be sure to subscribe to the Bottom Line Advocator Podcast on Apple Podcasts and share a review.