1. Scour a barbecue grill or remove stuck-on food from pots, pans and oven rack.
2. Scrub rust off chrome and steel.
3. To sharpen dull garden shears and scissors, cut through folded layers of foil a few times. For heavy-duty garden shears, fold the foil even thicker. To reduce static cling, put a crumpled piece in the clothes dryer
4. Keep cats and dogs away from certain areas by putting foil down—most of them dislike walking on it
5. To keep birds and deer away, hang strips of foil on strings in the garden.
6. What else to do with used foil: Wrap leftovers in used foil, but if the foil has come in contact with raw meat, do not reuse it for other food purposes.