Have you ever hit a place in your life that leaves you absolutely dumbfounded about which way to turn? You’re not alone. Every human on earth has faced at least one crossroad in his or her life, usually not by his own choosing—be it a work firing, relationship breakup, a health challenge or something else. Everyone faces them…not everyone conquers them.
Jane Pollak, certified professional co-active coach (CPCC), has transformed and energized the lives of hundreds of women and men through her expert coaching. She has also faced several of her own major crossroads and came out better than ever.
In this edition of the Bottom Line Advocator Podcast, Jane joins Bottom Line President Sarah Hiner to discuss how to conquer the crossroads in life rather than being left emotionally and physically stuck.
Other topics include…
- The demise of Jane’s marriage, and the evolution of her becoming a powerful person (5:00 – 7:40)
- Evolution of Jane professionally—from teacher to mother to artist to coach (7:45 – 12:15)
- Expectations in a marriage: Men vs. women (12:20 – 13:25)
- Could you ever have imagined the you that you have become? (13:30 – 14:48)
- Dealing with and confronting fear (14:40 – 16:10)
- Nobody’s life is perfect (16:15 – 19:55)
- Slow evolution vs. sudden evolution (21:00 – 24:01)
- When you initiate the change—how do you know it’s time to make a change? (24:35 –32:29)
- Advice for people making a big change/life decision (32:30 – 34:33)
- How to pick up the pieces when change has been foisted upon you (34:35 – 40:11)
- Jane’s wheel of life tool (40:15 – 43:20)
You can learn more about Jane by visiting her website, janepollak.com
Be sure to subscribe to the Bottom Line Advocator Podcast on Apple Podcasts and share a review.