Balancing a busy schedule is possible with the right approach, and to provide a blueprint, we brought in leading cardiologist, author, speaker and single mother Dr. Suzanne Steinbaum.
Suzanne Steinbaum, DO, is a cardiologist who has devoted her career to the treatment of heart disease through early detection, education and prevention. She is an author, media spokesperson, public speaker…and a single mother. And now, Dr. Steinbaum is launching a private practice specializing in prevention and wellness using her unique, personalized strategy called SRSHeart that empowers women to live heart-healthy lives.
In this episode, Dr. Steinbaum joins Bottom Line President Sarah Hiner to discuss how she is able to do all she does professionally while raising an amazing teenage son and maintaining her sanity.
Specifically, they discuss…
- A day in the life of Dr. Suzanne Steinbaum (3:09 – 5:45)
- Thriving as a single mother and full-time cardiologist (5:46 – 7:57)
- Suzanne’s view on sleep, meditation, staying present and conserving energy (7:58 – 15:48)
- How Suzanne has included exercise in her daily routine over the years (15:50 – 17:58)
- A closer look at Suzanne’s involvement in her son’s life and the work/life balance compromise (18:00 – 22:42)
- How to figure out what’s important and gaining perspective (22:43 – 29:20)
- A look into Suzanne’s life as a cardiologist (29:23 – 35:05)
- Suzanne’s SRSHeart initiative (41:05 – 47:10)
Click here to buy Dr. Steinbaum’s book, Dr. Suzanne Steinbaum’s Heart Book: Every Woman’s Guide to a Heart-Healthy Life, or visit her website DrSuzanneSteinbaum.com.
Be sure to subscribe, rate and review The Bottom Line Advocator podcast on Apple Podcasts!