Thank you for your interest in sharing Bottom Line Inc’s expert-sourced advice on living happier, healthier and wealthier with your readership.
Since 1972, Bottom Line has provided easy-to-read, useful, expert-sourced advice for living healthier, wealthier and happier to millions of readers through its publications, e-letters and website. Bottom Line has a uniquely close relationship with the experts interviewed for its articles—a relationship that goes well beyond the standard media interactions—so you can trust that Bottom Line’s information is accurate and unique.
Paid members of the National Newspaper Association are entitled to use Bottom Line Inc’s content in print and digital form at no cost providing that they…
- Include the following copyright citation in all print uses, add link to BottomLineInc.com:
Copyright © 2018 by Bottom Line Inc., 3 Landmark Square, Suite 201, Stamford, Connecticut 06901. www.BottomLineInc.com
- Add a canonical tag for all digital use of content.
- The tag should be added to the meta information of the story’s web page.
- Example meta tag:
<link rel=”canonical” href=”https://bottomlineinc.com/money/credit-cards/best-credit-cards-2018“/>
(The link will be the original URL of the BottomLineInc.com story).
- This will allow your usage to be tagged and tracked properly by Bottom Line Inc.
- Use the following citation as the last line of all digital stories:
This story originally appeared in Bottom Line Inc [hyperlink the underlined text to the original Bottomlineinc.com story for each usage.]
Each week, Bottom Line Inc will send an e-mail to all registered NNA content users listing articles that have been newly posted to the BottomLineInc.com website. Registered users are free to use any articles on the website providing the proper citation is used.