You don’t have to spend a lot of money to give great gifts. Here are some inexpensive—and fun—gifts to create for friends and family…
- Have a family photo taken and framed.
- Create a book of your favorite recipes.
- Learn a craft, such as knitting, and make gifts by hand.
- Create gift baskets containing small items that each recipient especially values or enjoys.
- Give an heirloom or family treasure to someone in the next generation.
- Put together an album of old family photos.
- Give everyone an experience, such as dinner together, a movie, or a reading night for grandchildren.